NPCIL Recruitment 2023 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has released notification for 193 Pharmacist, Nurse & Other Posts. 12th Pass/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc. candidates are eligible to apply for this NPCIL Jobs 2023. Interested Candidates can check Details of NPCIL Notification 2023 are given below:
NPCIL Recruitment 2023
||Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
|Who can Apply
- All India Job
- Male / Female candidates Only
- Nurse-A (Male/ Female) : 26
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/ B) : 03
- Pharmacist/ B : 04
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Dental Technician (Mechanic) : 01
- X:Ray Technician(Technician/ C) : 01
- Plant Operator : 34
- Fitter : 34
- Turner : 04
- Electrician : 26
- Welder : 15
- Ref. & AC Mechanic : 03
- lnstru. Mechanic : 11
- Machinist : 04
- Wireman : 10
- Electronic Mechanic : 11
- Information & Comm. Technology. and System Maint. : 02
- Plumber : 01
- Carpenter : 02
- Mason : 01
||Rs. 21700 – 142400 Per Month
- Nurse-A (Male/ Female): 18 – 30 Years
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/ B): 18 – 30 Years
- Pharmacist/ B: 18 – 25 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Dental Technician (Mechanic)/ Plant Operator: 18 – 24 Years
- X-Ray Technician: 18 – 25 Years
- Nurse-A (Male/ Female) – 12th Pass + Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery OR B.Sc. Nursing OR 3 Years experience.
- Pathology Lab Technician – B. Sc. + 1 Year Diploma in MLT OR B. Sc in Medical Lab. Technology (MLT).
- Pharmacist/ B – 12th Pass + 2 Years D. Pharma + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Mechanic) – 12th Pass (Science) + 2 Years Diploma in Dental Technician (Mechanics).
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/ C) – 12th Pass in Science + 1 Year Medical Radiography/ X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate. 2 Years experience.
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (Plant Operator) – 12th Pass or ISC in Science streams (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects).
- Stipendiary Trainee Technician (Maintainer) – 10th Pass in Science subject & Mathematics individually and 2 Years ITI certificate in relevant trade.
||Written Exam/ Skill Test
||No Application Fee for All Candidates
|Starting Date To Apply
||08th February 2023
|Last Date To Apply
||28th February 2023