DPS DAE Recruitment 2023: Department of Purchase and Stores (DPS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has recently released a notification for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for 65 Jr Purchase Assistant & Storekeeper Posts. This is a great chance for eligible candidates who are looking for a stable and fulfilling career in the government sector. In this article, we will provide you with all the essential information you need to know about the DPS DAE Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates. Stay tuned to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
DPS DAE Vacancy 2023 Details
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organisation:||Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Post Name||Jr. Purchase Assistant/ Storekeeper|
|Total Vacancy||65 (GEN: 12 ; OBC: 8 ; EWS: 22 ; SC: 23 ; PH: 03)|
|Salary||Rs. 25500 – 81100 PM|
|Who Can Apply:||All India Candidates|
|Job Location :||Across India|
|Apply Date||22 Apr – 15 May 2023|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
- B.Com / B.Sc / Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ CS with 60% marks
DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Candidate must have been born between 15 May 1996 and 15 May 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- GEN : 18 to 27 Years
- OBC : 18 to 30 Years
- SC : 18 to 32 Years
- PH : 18 to 37 Years
- Objective Type Test
- Descriptive Test
Exam Pattern Paper 1 (OMR based Objective Type):
|(a) (a) General Intelligence and Reasoning in Science (Basic concepts 12th Std. Level)
(b) Basic Accounting Principles (12th Std. Level)
|Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic)||50|
- Total Marks : 200
- Duration: 02 Hours
- Duration for PH Candidates : 2 Hours 40 minutes
Exam Pattern Paper 2 (Descriptive Type):
|English Language and Comprehensions
Part A: English Language comprising of
comprehension, précis and English Grammar – 50%
(To be written in English)Part B Descriptive test comprising of Essay, Noting
and Drafting – 50%
(To be written purely either in English or in Hindi.
Answers should not be written in combination of both
English and Hindi)
- Duration: 03 Hours
- Duration for PH Candidates : 4 Hours
Application Fee :
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 200|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ PH & Women||Nil|
Important Dates :
- Opening Date : 22th Apr 2023
- Closing Date : 15th May 2023
- Tentative Exam Dates : 2nd Week of June, 2023
How to Apply For DPS DAE Recruitment 2023
Here are the main points to keep in mind regarding the application process for the mentioned posts:
- Candidates must apply online through https://dpsdae.formflix.in.
- No other means or modes of application will be accepted.
- Online application facility will be open from 22/04/2023 to 15/05/2023.
- Candidates must possess/acquire the prescribed eligibility qualification as of the last date of application.
- Level 1 (forenoon) and Level 2 (afternoon) written examinations will be conducted on the same day at various centers.
- Applicants must remit an application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) online through www.dpsdae.formflix.in.
- SC/ST, women candidates, ex-servicemen, and PWD candidates are exempted from application fees.
- The fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination under any circumstances.
- The option to submit the application form will be available only after payment of the application fee.
- Applications submitted without payment of the fee will be treated as incomplete and will not be registered in the system.
Telegram Group : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
The DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 provides an excellent opportunity for all eligible candidates to secure a government job, Don’t hesitate to apply and take advantage of this exciting opportunity and take the first step towards a promising career.
Visit Govt Jobs Update daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.