AICTE Recruitment 2023: Looking for exciting job opportunities in the government sector? Then you’ll be happy to know that the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has recently released a notification for AICTE Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for 46 Assistant, Accountant, LDC, DEO, and Junior Hindi Translator Posts. This is a great chance for eligible candidates who are looking for a stable and fulfilling career in the government sector. In this article, we will provide you with all the essential information you need to know about the AICTE Recruitment 2023, including eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates. Stay tuned to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
AICTE Vacancy 2023 Details
Organisation: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Who Can Apply: All India Candidates
Job Location : Across India
|Data Entry Operator||21||Graduate with Diploma/ certificate course in computer.|
|Lower Division Clerk||11||Any Graduate with Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or
25 words per minute in Hindi or Diploma in Computer Applications
|Accountant||10||B.Com with 5 Year Experience|
|Jr Hindi Translator||01||PG Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi
Graduation with Hindi and English + Diploma in Translation + 2 Years Experience.
|Assistant||03||Any Graduate with 6 Year experience.|
- Online Exam
- Skill Test
Syllabus & Scheme of Examination:
|Data Entry Operator||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge|
|Lower Division Clerk||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge.|
|Accountant||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge, Service rules, RTI Act, GFR, Accountancy and Income Tax Act, Government rules and regulations on budgeting and general finance.|
|Jr Hindi Translator||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, comprehensive Hindi & English language test to assess translation abilities, Computer Knowledge.|
|Assistant||General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning & mathematical Ability, General Hindi & English, Computer Knowledge, Service rules, RTI Act, GFR.|
- Total Marks : 100
- Duration: 100 Minutes
- Correct answer will carry one mark each and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
AICTE Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- The crucial date for determining the age limit/experience shall be 15/05/2023 or the closing date for receipt of
online applications from candidates.
|Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Data Entry Operator||Max 30 Years||Rs.19900- 63200 PM|
|Lower Division Clerk||Max 30 Years||Rs.19900- 63200 PM|
|Accountant||Max 35 Years||Rs.35400- 112400 PM|
|Jr Hindi Translator||Max 35 Years||Rs.35400- 112400 PM|
|Assistant||Max 35 Years||Rs.35400- 112400 PM|
Application Fee :
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ST & Women||Rs. 600|
Important Dates :
- Opening Date : 16th Apr 2023
- Closing Date : 15th May 2023
How to Apply For AICTE Recruitment 2023
Here are the main points to keep in mind regarding the application process and document verification requirements:
a) Application Process:
- Candidates must apply online through the website https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/
- Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be rejected without consideration.
b) Document Verification Requirements:
- At the time of document verification, applicants must provide documentation to support their claims made in the Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
- Required documents include: i. Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate to support the claim of age ii. Degree certificates or provisional certificate with mark sheets to support educational qualifications claimed iii. Order/letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed (as indicated in Para-2(b) above) iv. Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, including duration of employment, basic pay, and allowances. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). v. Category certificate issued by the appropriate authority vi. Copy of the e-receipt of application fee paid (if applicable)
Telegram Group : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
The AICTE Recruitment 2023 provides an excellent opportunity for all eligible candidates to secure a government job, Don’t hesitate to apply and take advantage of this exciting opportunity and take the first step towards a promising career.
Visit Govt Jobs Update daily
& Stay up-to-date with the latest job openings, application deadlines, and eligibility criteria. With our comprehensive and reliable information, you can be sure that you won’t miss any important updates or opportunities in the government job sector.